Zulie Perfect Fans -Hollywood Blog on Celebrity Friends, Modeling, Acting

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Tom Cruise's Romantic Side

One of the most romantic men I have ever known is Tom Cruise. Just like David Spade, Tom has a song that he uses to convey how much our relationship means to us both. No matter where we are, this song is a reminder that our love is a part of us and we are always together. Tom picked this song to convey in song to me what he conveys to me in words. I did not feel it was appropriate to release it without Tom's approval and he said he wanted me to. Tom serenades me with it from time to time and it always gets me to settle down and be with him. I am always doing a lot of things, when he wants me to stop and listen to him, he starts to sing it. I am grateful for all he has done for me. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are two of the most amazingly beautiful people. God has blessed me with them both.
www.zuliesfans.com

If you want to learn more about me, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, David Spade, Peyton Manning ,Ricky Gervais, Michael Buble or other celebrities check out my sites.