Zulie Perfect Fans -Hollywood Blog on Celebrity Friends, Modeling, Acting

Sunday, August 14, 2016

How Peyton Manning Became Close to Me

I met Peyton when he was in high school. He was the most handsome football player I had ever seen. I dated Peyton for a short period of time, but it was the most wonderful experience. Peyton Manning knows how to make someone feel loved without even saying a word. He is able to communicate emotions with a glance of his eyes. His soft hearted nature always comes through. He makes me light up. Whenever we get a chance to see each other, Peyton always reminds me how much I mean to him. Even though , he is in love with his wife, Peyton doesn't make me feel any less important to him. He knows that saying "I love you" is a good thing to say any time you feel it. Peyton Manning is full of love for so many that the words flow comfortably from him. At any moment he will say "I love you " to me and I know that his love for me is still strong. The love we share has had years to grow inside both of us.

He speaks the words so you know you're loved by him. He doesn't try anything when he says it, Peyton's honor is always important to him. They call him the Sheriff because Peyton's personal code of conduct is high and  his Christian faith is engrained in him. His faith is a beautiful part of my dear friend that I see reflected in his eyes and a constant in his actions. We both agree that giving Thanks to God is always important because we feel God has given us so many blessings. Our strong faith is another bond between us. Our faith in God  and in Jesus makes us able to communicate to each other in a spiritual way that is mutually comforting. Ashley Manning shares that faith with us and she loves us both.

Peyton Manning's' football career brought him into the spotlight of so many people and the good things that came from it are things he shares freely. Peyton's charity work would impress anyone. His selflessness is another reason why I love him so much. He gives to others without a thought. Improving someone's life is always in his mind. If he sees an opportunity to make the world better, he will always grab it and run with it.

I love Peyton's sense of humor. He is quick witted and he can make me laugh with just few words. Peyton cuts to the chase so a few words is all he needs to get across the humor of the situation. He cracks me up. Sometimes his sense of humor catches me off guard because it comes from out of no where and it is always spot on. I remember trying to get him to do football play calls to his Broncos
teammates using the Minions language from the movie. We both would talk about how those calls would impact not only his teammates but how it would more than likely throw the defensive team off guard. Watching an entire defensive squad on national tv loose their footing and bust out laughing or possibly glaze over like a deer in headlights made us both laugh. We played out other scenarios as to how making football calls in a Minion's voice would impact the players on both teams and the referees. Because we found it so amusing Peyton learned how to do it. He knows how to make football play calls as if he was a Minion. He got the voice and language down. It is the funniest thing. The Minions would be proud of how well Peyton can speak their language.  Peyton learned how to speak Minions because he knows I could watch the Minions movies several times in a row and never grow tired of them. He also knows my house is full of Minions. Peyton's Minion impression is
 as good but different than Portia De Rossi's Wookie. Portia has the sexiest Wookie impression in the galaxy and Peyton has the funniest Minion impression. Both impressions are amazingly unique because they are so realistic.



If you want to learn more about me, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, David Spade, Peyton Manning ,Ricky Gervais, Michael Buble or other celebrities check out my sites.

https://pro-labs.imdb.com/name/nm8203600/
www.zuliesfans.com

http://www.peytonmanning.com/peyback-foundation