Zulie Perfect Fans -Hollywood Blog on Celebrity Friends, Modeling, Acting

Thursday, August 11, 2016

The Real Brad Pitt

 I am hoping that by reminding people what Brad and Angie what they were like together when they were happy that people will stop wondering and looking for the bad stuff between them. I am hoping that reminding others will help to remind Brad and Angelina how much fun they had together so the hurt feelings and anger can stop. I love both of them and they both are beautiful people in many ways. Brad and Angelina will still be beautiful people together or apart. Building up the anger that is between them through gossip is not going to help. Reminding Brad and Angelina or their staff of the fights will only help them to relive the pain and not heal. Loving them and accepting them will help.
Brad and Angelina might find something that they both might be missing.

Angelina Jolie says I am her closest friends. Angie and I have become closer over the past 3 or 4 years. As a result of the bond between the three of us, Brad Pitt is able to remain close to both Angelina and I without Angie being upset. Angelina Jolie has often encouraged the friendship between Brad and myself. She sees the 3 of us as a team. The more supportive we are to each other the happier we all are individually and as a group. Brad has been able to offer me love and companionship as often as I came I to him. Brad has come to me on his own to share joy with me , to dance with me and to help me understand things that I could not understand on my own.


Brad's intuition is better than most people can imagine. Picking up on me is a gift he has. That gift is something both Angie and I recognize as important to us. Brad has told me I am the one woman he remains close with besides his wife and we both mean more to him than he can say.

Brad and I love dancing. We both enjoy the Tango and Latin dancing. The Tango dance from Mr and Mrs Smith is something we enjoy reenacting because of its sensuality. The partnership between us is romantic, loving and supportive. In my opinion, everything Brad does is romantic. He is romantic by nature. The real Brad Pitt is loving, soft, confident,  and intuitive. Angie and I both see Brad as similar in certain ways to the Dalai Lama. He has a spiritual side that is very grounded and supportive. Brad's nickname is the US's Dalai Lama. It is partially a joke but it does seem to fit him from time to time.



This is the image Brad calls "Jessica Rabbit"
Brad Pitt is very spirited and his antics are something he his famous for on and off the set. He has a similar playfulness to both Angie and I and the three of us enjoy getting into mischief on a regular basis. Brad says I am always in his prayers. I pray for him and Angelina just as often.

If you want to learn more about me, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, David Spade, Peyton Manning ,Ricky Gervais, Michael Buble or other celebrities check out my sites.
www.zuliesfans.com
https://pro-labs.imdb.com/name/nm8203600/