Zulie Perfect Fans -Hollywood Blog on Celebrity Friends, Modeling, Acting

Monday, October 17, 2016

Who Is Zulie? Zulie Perfect An Aerobics,Yoga and Fitness Fan-Tips

Exercise is an important part of every celebrities' schedule. Not only for the health benefits and for the physical appearances but for the joy that working out creates. People who workout are happier. Celebrities always have a joyful disposition that is enhanced by working out. Making exercise fun is very important to me. Tony Little keeps everyone motivated. I keep  hula hoops, a mini trampoline, neon resistance bands and some fun dance workouts. I enjoy my workout schedule especially when it is done. I have always worked out. Having taught in gyms classes such as Belly Dancing, Body Sculpting, Boot Camp Aerobics, and Aerobics, I am skilled at combining routines. I do a 40 minute run almost every day. When I am not running, I do a hour long jumping session on my trampoline. Pilates is the second step in my workout routine. Pilates take me about 30 to 45 minutes. The last step is my favorite-Yoga. Some days I only get a 10 minute Yoga routine in and others I enjoy an hour long routine. It depends upon my schedule. Yoga is a common interest I share with Cameron Diaz, Kate Hudson and Nicole Kidman. The benefits of Yoga each day are far reaching .It not only relaxes the mind and the body but it help improve spiritual awareness through the positive combination of breath, stretching and peaceful focus. Peaceful focusing is a way to consciously release your thoughts to a blank mind. The reason I enjoy Yoga so much is because it is a way to release tension or excess energy in all forms in a harmonious way.Yoga is also a spiritual practice that enhances intuition. Yoga helps to create harmony. I enjoy Boho Beautiful youtube videos for their convenience.

I enjoy running just like Nicole Kidman, Katie Holmes, Tom Cruise and others because of the release of energy that moves the body at such a fast pace. All of my friends enjoy the challenge of pushing our bodies and running is a great way to do that. I have been a runner since I was very young.



Pilates helps me to tone up my muscles and build strength. I enjoy it. There is some overlap in the positions done in Yoga and Pilates.

My impromptu dancing is a part of my exercise routine. I love breaking out in some form of wild dancing with or without music. Nicole Kidman loves to freestyle dance. one or the other of us will start it going. During the movie on our Saturday Family Movie Nights, I decided to dance to the songs in the film. Every time I heard a song, I popped up and started shaking my booty. I had so much fun. I was thrilled, but my kids were not as pleased. Half way through the movie, they requested that I please sit down. "Mom" was being a little too wild for the movie crowd. Even when we are not watching a family movie, if a song comes on the TV, and I like it, I will start silly dancing. At times during my parties, I give my oldest daughter belly dancing lessons. She is excellent at it. Olivia returns the favor by teaching me some of her dance moves. The dance moves she shows me are fun made up combos with names like the one Jimmy Fallon frequently does on his show. My cats also get a bit of my fun, funky freestyle dancing that often spends them running from the room. I sometimes even break out my toe shoes just for fun.

If you want to learn more about me, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, David Spade, Peyton Manning ,Ricky Gervais, Michael Buble or other celebrities check out my sites.
www.zuliesfans.com
https://pro-labs.imdb.com/name/nm8203600/