Zulie Perfect Fans -Hollywood Blog on Celebrity Friends, Modeling, Acting

Friday, October 14, 2016

The Dalai Lama and My Admiration for his Work

The reason I admire the Dalai Lama is because he is always saying good things about others. He spreads joy to others wherever he goes. The Dalai Lama's message is always based in acceptance of self and the people around us. In a global community, patience is important and understanding. I think of Brad Pitt as similar to the Dalai Lama.They both try very hard to connect with others and they are always on display in many countries throughout the world . Their actions are very similar in a one on one basis. Brad talks to me openly and  is always accepting even when he does not agree with my ideas on a subject. Brad has a worldly knowledge of many cultures and extremes. The Dalai Lama and Brad Pitt go into situations that the ordinary person does not. They both go into those situations with courage and grace. Even though some people may not agree with my analogy right now. Those same people would have echoed my words at different points in their lives. The Brad I know has not changed. His gentle demeanor has always been there. I don't want to seem confrontational in any way. I simply want to communicate about the Brad Pitt I know and how he moves me in a similar way to the way the Dalai Lama moves me. Jesus made us able to see things in each other that is unique to our own experience.

Brad Pitt and the Dalai Lama work or others comfort. They both spend hours in service. Their payers are always in their minds. Brad Pitt praises others as often as the Dalai Lama does. I have always said a life of praise or adoration is a life of joy. The more nice things you say to the people around you, the more the situation within you and within them shifts. I am happiest when I am saying to someone I adore exactly how wonderful they are to me. Joy begets joy and love begets love. In his books, the Dalai Lama writes about giving into your heart and loving in peaceful coexistence as much as possible. Brad has spoken out time and time again for the rights of others in the public eye and out of the media. Brad Pitt's voice has called on others to open their minds and hearts to hear the voices of people who are in need all over the world. The Dalai Lama is another very outspoken leader in the human rights movement. Brad Pitt reaches out to the poorest of the poor such as in Haiti and in other countries in desperate conditions. Yes, he learned a lot from Angelina Jolie and the work they did together as a team has had a direct impact in the lives of many voiceless people. The Dalai Lama's compassion lives within Brad's heart. I have seen that myself in the way he is able to reach me with so much love while shedding light on something I might have missed in my own limitations. Brad Pitt is an objective voice that I have called upon from time to time. Without judgment, Brad Pitt always responds. Sometimes Brad does not realize what he has done has made such a big difference. Angelina Jolie remembers a time when Brad did he same thing for her. I love Angelina Jolie more than I can say the words. I admire all the good work she has selflessly done. The reason I speak out in words of praise for both of them is because they both are two of the most loving people on the planet. Even thought they might be at odds right now, I hope and pray that Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt will learn to forgive each other and be friends again. I hope the media will support them for the good of two people who have given themselves for the good of others.
The Dalai Lama speaks of holding joy as  a core emotion. He feels joy should be the emotion that people reside in most of the time. Residing in joy is only possible if a person is willing to give in to love and let go of anger in all forms. There is a lesson is releasing anger and living in love, the lesson is giving into pure love will make your heart blossom. I am not a master at giving into love like the Dalai Lama is but I work hard to try to be. To be honest giving into love makes me happy and bouncy. Max Beauvoir lived by the same message even when it was very hard for him to embrace. Hatred and exclusion undermines everything that builds-only love builds. I have never met the Dalai Lama. I came close to when he was in Oregon, but it was not to be. I hope to meet him some day, We share many of the same core beliefs and his work inspires me. I have read the Dalai Lama's teachings and I am aware of his words. They are beautiful to me. Just like Angelina Jolie, I have spent time studying the world's major religions. In order to understand the common links between them all.
During the time when I was trying to understand my own life, I would look to and visualize the lifestyle of the Dalai Lama's monks. That visualization gave me a lot of peace. Buddhist monks often go without in order to further go within. Many of them will work in silent isolated observation in order to improve their spirituality. To me that is wise, since the distractions offered outside  can pull us sideways. Once we find pure joy within ourselves it is constant.

As we say in yoga practice "Namaste" which means the divine light in me recognizes the divine light in you.


If you want to learn more about me, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, David Spade, Peyton Manning ,Ricky Gervais, Mathew Morrison, Michael Buble or other celebrities check out my sites.
www.zuliesfans.com
My IMDB.com profile