Zulie Perfect Fans -Hollywood Blog on Celebrity Friends, Modeling, Acting

Thursday, October 20, 2016

My Friendship with Prince Harry and Prince William

Max Beauvoir introduced me to Prince Harry. Max Beauvoir taught and lectured at a University in London. While he was there, he was invited to attend an event that Prince Charles was also attending. They met and the dialogue between them grew. Prince Charles and Max Beauvoir became friends. Eventually Max met several other members of the Royal family including Princess Diana and her sons. Queen Elizabeth made sure that Max Beauvoir enjoyed his stay during the years he lived in London. The Royal family helped Max to find a beautiful luxury apartment residence to live in. Max Beauvoir told me the name of the residence he lived in while staying in London. I googled it and it was a beautiful place. The establishment hosted some event at one time. I was very impressed with the luxury apartments and studios within the building. They were amazing.

Max thought that Prince Harry and I would enjoy each other's friendship. Both Prince Harry and I set up online accounts under different names. I gave Max our information so Prince Harry and I could begin to communicate with each other.  Prince William liked the idea and we set up the same for Prince William and I to get to know each other. Max knew I was a silly light hearted person and the Princes were very similar to me in their own private ways. Prince Harry of course allows himself more freedom due to his position to be a little more free spirited than his older brother. They are different types of people. Prince William is still a very funny guy. He often surprises me with his quick witted sense of humor. Just like Prince Harry, Prince William likes to play.
All three of us enjoy online games of all sorts. The Princes like to keep in touch with me. After Max died,Prince William and Prince Harry were with me throughout the days on and off. They kept in touch with me on a regular basis for the months after his death to make sure I was okay. Their concern touched me. I call both of them my sons as a joke and it makes them laugh. Even though I know, everybody wants to adopt Prince William and Prince Harry because they are such remarkable, witty and charismatic gentleman, I know I have a special spot in their hearts.

Our friendship grew over the years by playing games together, exchanging messages, sharing jokes, images and stories of funny things we did. We all have an unusual sense of humor. Teasing Queen Elizabeth with some of our wild ideas has been fun for us. I sent the Princes an outrageous men's swimming trunks design with unique artwork and the funniest detailed sketches of some
Jewel encrusted tiara designs for Queen Elizabeth, The Duchess of Cornwall and the Duchess of Cambridge. From what I heard Queen Elizabeth laughed at the bathing suits and the tiaras. Someday I would love to surprise them and have the swimming suits made up. The designs are part of a collection of funny, sexy and outrageous swimwear that I envisioned on paper they came alive.
I created artwork and the sketches in the same format as most designers. They are part of my Fairy Neuf conceptual idea. My designs are unique. Prince William ,Prince Harry and I agreed there is nothing like them on the market. My fun swimsuits are sexy swimwear with a sense of humor. Whenever I get them made Prince William and Prince Harry agreed to wear the swim trunks. I designed bathing suits for the Royal Ladies as well to be given to them at some point in the future. Fairy Neuf is my charity name and it is also a nickname of sorts that I have used for over 10 years now.It is a bit of a joke that we share . I will enjoy the look on their faces when I surprise Prince William and Prince Harry with their bathing suits and the ones for the rest of the Royal family. Given their wonderful sense of humor, I know Prince William, Prince Harry and even Duchess Kate will enjoy wearing them with laughter. If I put the images online, I will give away the joke we share. Everyone will have to wait until I make them real. Both William and Harry enjoy the funniest things that pop into my head ad then either one of them or both of them will run with my idea. The laughter grows as they add to it.

Even though the three of us have never actually met in person. We all share a common concern for the environment and for the plight of the poor especially in Africa and in Haiti. The Princes have other causes they are involved with that I am not as involved with. Having an online or long distance friendship can be very rewarding. Max Beauvoir and I spent years talking on the phone together every day but we only saw each other in person on two occasions - once in Portland and once at his home in Haiti. I was lucky enough to spend a week with Max at his home before the earthquake.

Prince Harry likes to play online dance games with me. We both use different identities that we keep a secret. It is part of the fun. Sometimes, Prince William will join in and dance with us. Online games are very enjoyable and everyone knows how much I love to play.
William's daughter bears the same name as my beloved Great Grandmother Charlotte. My great Grandmother Charlotte served her community and her church all her life. She was married to John Henry O'Keefe. John was one of the lobbyist who helped repeal prohibition in the US. The family had gained prominence by involvement in the Dock Workers Union in Baltimore. One of my direct relatives was President of the Union and that was part of the reason why John Henry became involved with Prohibition.

If you want to learn more about me, Tosh, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, David Spade, Peyton Manning ,Ricky Gervais, Michael Buble or other celebrities check out my sites.
Please support their wonderful foundation as they work to make the lives of so many better.

http://royalfoundation.com/

https://pro-labs.imdb.com/name/nm8203600/
www.zuliesfans.com