Zulie Perfect Fans -Hollywood Blog on Celebrity Friends, Modeling, Acting

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Matthew Morrison and I

How it all began. Matthew Morrison was a friend of Max Beauvoir. Max and I spent so much time together that Matthew's name came up. Max knew the two of us would get along because we both like improvisation and playful acting. In our daily lives, either one of us can randomly transform into another character or creature and use that character to have fun playing with the people in our lives. Pretending to be a monkey, a hippo, a foreigner, mythical creature or character and conversing with each other is fun for both of us. It sounds like something kids would to but it is really fun. Many actors, like Matthew Morrison and I, enjoy the same thing. Goofing off is fun for both of us and it is one of the things that brought us together. Matthew is loyal and very thoughtful. He is a wonderful romantic and he is also very sexy. He felt the same way about me. Max was right, we adored each other. The chemistry was strong from the moment he said,"Hello" to me and it hasn't changed. If anything it has grown stronger over the years. My little local airport knows that because Matthew Morrison has used it.
 The Morticia Adams in me,drives Matthew Morrison crazy. It is an aspect of my personality. Renee, Matthew Morrison's wife, knows it and she does the same thing.
His  wife is a close friend of mine and the three of us enjoy each other. Our personalities mesh well together. One of the reasons Matthew choice Renee was because of how much I liked her and we all got along so well together that Renee fit in perfectly. Renee is very loving, fun and freespirited like us. Renee shows an interest in the things we like such as going to see Swan Lake this summer. Swan Lake was the only formal ballet I danced in as a teenager. My husband is a person who Mathew likes. He is grateful for Harvey's friendship and likes the way Harvey and I play together. That means my husband has his approval.

Matthew Morrison always says to me"I am proud of you". He likes to say "Adoration of others is a gift you give yourself". He learned that lifestyle from me or so he says, but adoring others is the way Matthew Morrison has always been from the moment we met until today. I can't take all the credit because Matthew Morrison is a loving man who enjoys celebrating his emotions. He bounces through life in the same way I like to bounce, You can see the softness in his eyes. Matthew's eyes and his soft wavy hair are adorable.

The time Matthew and I spend together always goes quickly. His embrace feels wonderful to me. We love to dance together. It is a part of the bond between us.

We did not stay together because I was not sure I wanted to stay in the spotlight at the time. As I grew older I realized the spotlight has aways been a part of me and there was no reason to hide from it. We were together at one public event and we both worked really hard to keep it cool, but it was not easy.Playing a role made it easier. Neither of us wanted to distract the event from its purpose. It was a political rally.


Our song was and still is "Shadows in the Moonlight". Matthew Morrison picked it because it is a fun song and we both love to dance together. Matthew and I agreed the song is romantically playful just like we are.

If you want to learn more about me, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, David Spade, Peyton Manning ,Ricky Gervais, Mathew Morrison, Michael Buble or other celebrities check out my sites.
www.zuliesfans.com
My IMDB.com profile