Zulie Perfect Fans -Hollywood Blog on Celebrity Friends, Modeling, Acting

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Hanging out with Cameron Diaz

Cameron Diaz and I enjoy looking at clothes when we hang out. Often, we don't need or want any new clothes it is just fun to play dress up. Playing dress up is an activity Cameron Diaz and I really enjoy. Trying on different looks from sexy to silly and every look in between is fun for us. Even though Cameron spends a lot of time working on non material aspects of her life and personality, she still likes the pleasure of finding and playing with a great new look. Right now, comfy and sexy clothes are a definite fashion choice for both of us. The new sexy dress and some smoking hot heels always makes an appearance in the dressing room or online, it is the Coco in us coming out. We both agree looking sexy is fun. Attracting attention to the shape of our figures, makes Cameron and I feel proud of the time we both invest in working out and dieting. Along with Yoga and Pilates, we both like ballet workouts. Cameron Diaz is much better at the clean eating diet part than I am but I still like my green drink and avocado/banana smoothie. When she drinks, Cameron likes a good Tanqueray and tonic

My cats like Cameron .They know she will always take time to pet them. Cameron Diaz is an animal lover.

Cameron Diaz likes green drinks as much as I do. We always use the blender to whip up some concoction during her visit. Green drinks are a healthy part of my day. A little of Cameron has rubbed off on me. I love making green smoothies even when she is not around.

I love hearing Cameron Diaz's latest story of what she and Drew Barrymore have done. Cameron is always so excited when she shares her stories. Listening to Cameron recount her last outing or memory with Drew is really fun. Drew Barrymore has always been a favorite celebrity of mine. Cameron Diaz has excellent choice in her close friends. Cameron is definitely a girl's girl or in other words the kind of girl that you think about as a good buddy to most women. Cameron Diaz is
naturally charismatic, fun loving and free spirited. Her energy is similar to mine. We see little of ourselves in the other person. Cameron can find common grounds with anyone she hangs out with. She is very versatile and can always  find something to talk about. The ability to get along with anybody is one of her many talents. Cameron is easy going.  She works at being able to let things just happen. Her yoga skills keeps her mind and body flexible. She is similar in temperament to Brad Pitt but not in the girlie ways. He isn't gay. They are both masters at going with the flow and they both are free spirited. Brad is very easy going by nature and gentle like Cameron. They both show the same ability to enjoy making friends and it is an art form for them.

Cameron Diaz loves sports. I am the same way. When we can't play real sports outside or with others, both of us enjoy playing some computer sports games .The Wii bowling and Wii fit that David Spade and I play together is one of our favorites too. Cameron and I like watching football games. She is still every bit the cheerleader. We both share a cheerleading background. Cameron was a high school cheerleader and I was a cheerleading coach to my daughter's cheerleading squad. Following a game with enthusiasm and great joy, is how we roll. Kendra Baskett has the same enthusiasm for the game. Oddly enough, Kendra is also friends with one of Cameron and my favorite people Snoop Dogg.



 Our friendship with Snoop Dogg is important to both of us. Snoop's attitude comes out in each of us from time to time. Snoop is always chillin. He has it down perfectly. David Spade is another of our favorite buddies that we both share and Cameron and I have bits of him in us. David's sense of humor comes out whenever we are together. The more we see of the others, the more we shift and the more of them that comes out. Versatility is a blessing. Since we both love Snoop and David, Cameron and I love it when we quote Snoop or David. We both like the same people .It was perfectly natural for us to become friends. Having good friends in common, means having a stronger friendship with lots of stories to share and innuendos that make us laugh. Our inside jokes shared with the same people are relived when we are together. Doing impressions as we quote David or Snoop is a habit for us.

Cameron Diaz is definitely one of the nicest , most amazing friends a girl could have. She inspires me in many ways. I love how she is always ready to give out hugs because I am the same way. We are both physically loving people. Namaste.

If you want to learn more about me, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, David Spade, Peyton Manning ,Ricky Gervais, Mathew Morrison, Michael Buble or other celebrities check out my sites.
www.zuliesfans.com
My IMDB.com profile