Zulie Perfect Fans -Hollywood Blog on Celebrity Friends, Modeling, Acting

Saturday, September 24, 2016

How I Met the Celebrities' Hougan Max Beauvior

I was given his phone number by a mutual friend of ours named Christine. Christine was so amazed by Max and the help she had given her that she gave me his phone number and suggested I call him. Max was living in Washington DC at the time. Max was very impressive to me from the start. He had a strong powerful voice that reminded me of a French James Earl Jones. I spoke to him often. Every day we spoke for many years.

Max Beauvoir was like a father to me in many ways. Max helped me to understand myself better. His insight helped me to understand myself and others better. He knew things about me without me telling him and they were so specific. It amazed me, how Max could teach me about myself, such as my Grandmother's healing hands. Max was the one who told me before my Grandmother did about her hand tingling that seemed to take pain away and make things heal. Max Beauvoir knew me better than I knew myself. I did not know how he knew things. I learned later, one of the Angels would speak to him or he would have a memory me that I had forgotten. I would make him laugh at times and he would say I was bubbly like Champagne. I liked that analogy since I find bubbly people to be fun and joyful. I sent him silly things and toys in Haiti to make him laugh because I loved hearing him laugh. People would turn with their problems including myself and he would cheer them up.  I sometimes, go to do the same for him. Max Beauvoir often had a serious look to those who did not know him. He had to be taken seriously. To the people who knew him, he was funny, silly and optimistic.



Max could make me giggle by singing. His singing was very good. Max Beauvoir had a great command of lyrics. He always knew just the right song to sing and I would start giggling. He had a carefree sense of humor and the songs he would break into in the middle of the conversation were so much fun to hear. You never knew when it was going to happen, until all of the sudden Max would break into a show tune. I loved it . I taught him my famous "Snoopy Dance". When something makes me really happy, I get some good news or we are having a family party, I dance just like the cartoon character Snoopy. I move my head and my feet in the same way Snoopy does. Max learned the little dance from me because it was so funny to watch and it was a great way to express joy. He would do the "Snoopy Dance" to express joy and make everyone laugh. The "Snoopy Dance" caught on. After scratching their hands and laughing, other people who saw him doing it started doing our dance.

 After a few years of talking to Max Beauvoir on the phone. I got the opportunity to meet him in person. As fate would have it, Max was going to be lecturing at Portland State University and Washington State Uninversity Vancouver Campus.I had seen photos of Max Beauvoir before I met him so I kind of had an idea of what he looked like. Max was very tall and thin with white hair. I was very happy to finally meet him in person. Max Beauvoir gave one lecture at each school. It was about Haiti's Independence, Vodou and American History. The students seemed to enjoy his speech. Max enjoyed talking to them just as much and his sense of humor was very present throughout. It was over 10 years ago, I don't recall he exact words of what he had said I just recall the smiles and the laughter. Max's laugh was unforgettable. It was deep, just like his voice, bassy and fun. It was wonderful to see him. He  joked with my very young daughter about her feet. She liked wearing Wellingtons without socks and sometimes they got a fresh odor. Max said they were like Fromage toes. She was a preschooler and it made us all giggle. She is older now and her feet no longer smell. I must add that in case she reads this so I don't get into trouble.

The next time I saw Max in person was at his home in Haiti. When I saw the movie "Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium". It reminded me of Max. He was magical, funny and playful. Max's love of God and deep faith is God and Jesus was part of what made him always hopefully magical. The love of Jesus made him happy.


 If you want to learn more about me, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, David Spade, Nicole Kidman, Angelina Jolie, Peyton Manning ,Ricky Gervais, Michael Buble or other celebrities check out my sites. Keep an eye out for my blog.
www.zuliesfans.com
https://pro-labs.imdb.com/name/nm8203600/