Zulie Perfect Fans -Hollywood Blog on Celebrity Friends, Modeling, Acting

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

My Friendship with Bradley Cooper

Bradley Cooper is a very self aware person in a good way and he is sensitive to others. He is very aware of how his actions impact others. Even though he is self aware, he does not let negative people govern his behavior or impact his happiness. Bradley Cooper doesn't let things bother him. If he does not agree with someone he simply says "That's the way it is." What is means is if you don't love me, then there is nothing I can do about it.
My friendship with Bradley Cooper, Zulie, Model ,celebrity blogger
Bradley Cooper is highly intelligent and very considerate. His eyes have a powerful impact, and he is aware of how to use them. Bradley Cooper likes to flirt but he is very loyal to whoever he is with. Bradley Cooper smiles more than most people and he laughs easily especially if it involves something that I have set up. Once again , Bradley likes it when I play the dumb blonde Barbie doll and others react to me. He secretly wants me to help him get away with things as a beautiful blonde woman that he could not do as a handsome man. Watching the way men behave is funny to us both. They don't realize how they are reacting. If I act like or look like I am completely ditzy, men will try and assist me. Women do the same thing. If Bradley wants me to get the attention of a bartender or a sales clerk, he says,"Barbie do your worst." That means pull out all the stops. The actress in my pops out my Barbie character for the fun. Every time Bradley Cooper says that I know its a challenge for me to see how ridiculous I can behave. The problem is when your petite like I am and full busted like I am,people have a tendency to over simplify things to the point of using appropriate gestures that match their words to explain things to me. Sitting back and watching somebody go through a series of hand signals without hearing the words being said is absolutely hysterically funny to both Bradley and I.
My friendship with Bradley Cooper, Zulie, Model ,celebrity blogger

Bradley always gives me a kiss on the forehead and the hug that he knows I enjoy. Even though Bradley Cooper and I have never been in an official relationship, we both have come close to saying it. It was never the right time. In a different lifetime, who knows? The sexual chemistry we both feel towards one another might just takeover. He was hoping I would get involved with the movie "Valentine's Day" but someone already had the part when Bradley mentioned me. He made the director think twice though. Bradley Cooper is always someone I enjoy spending time with and Bradley makes it obvious it is the feeling is very mutual. The fact that we both have always been involved with someone has made the friendship remain very innocent. Bradley Cooper has told friends of ours that is there was one person he would have liked to have dated it is Zulie Perfect, the burlesque dancer. If we had had that time together romantically, I am not sure how far it would have gone. I do know Bradley and I would have enjoyed every minute.



If you want to learn more about me, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, David Spade, Peyton Manning ,Ricky Gervais, Michael Buble or other celebrities check out my sites.
www.zuliesfans.com
https://pro-labs.imdb.com/name/nm8203600/