Zulie Perfect Fans -Hollywood Blog on Celebrity Friends, Modeling, Acting

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Dates I have had with Tom Cruise.

Tom Cruise is the type of guy who is up for anything. Tom enjoys doing many things. We are both similar in that way. When Tom arrives I always get a kiss from him. When we were dating the kiss was electric. We are both able to convey a lot of emotion without using words. He is a very passionate man. Kissing is enjoyable for both of us.

Deciding what to do takes us very little time. Whatever I want to do is usually fine with him. Tom likes dancing, movies and games. He is very athletic. Playing soccer by kicking the ball around , playing basketball, miniature golf or even horsebacking riding are all things we have done together.

Since we both love acting, just like I do with Matthew Morrison, Tom Cruise and I enjoy play acting and Charades in one way we both play. Suri Cruise likes Charades as much as I do.We have so many common interests that our dates are always fun. Every time Tom Cruise is with me, I notice that we both unknowingly smile our flirty smiles at each other and it signifies that we are having more than just a good time together.

Tom Cruise is an excellent dancer. I love Salsa dancing with Tom. Latin dancing is very sexy to me and I am good at it. The sensual motion of our hips moving together, the exotic sound of the music combines well with being held and led in dance. Katie Holmes knows exactly what I mean. Funny enough, Katie and I are so much alike that we both chose the song "Whatever Lola Wants" to do a dance performance. Neither of us realized it until later, but Tom knew.

Sometimes ,when we are not able to see each other, we will have a date or hangout by doing the same thing at the same time. For example, I mentioned to Tom Cruise that I was going to watch my first Ohio State Football game in several years. He mentioned he had not seen college football game. We bot decided it would be fun to watch a game together. Tom and I were going to enjoy a first at the same time even if we were not physically together. We could both liked knowing we were doing the same thing at the same time. Tom Cruise coordinated his schedule with mine and we both saw our first games together. It was October 17,2015, I watched Ohio State play Penn State  and Tom went to the game and watched LSU verses Florida. Doing the same thing at the same time can make up for time and distance. My family did not know that I had spoken to Tom that week, but they knew I was watching my first Ohio State game in years. I was not quiet about it. They were all surprise when during the Ohio State game the network shared video of Tom Cruise and said it was his first football game. I just smiled, Tom wanted to make sure he was seen at the game. My family thought what we did was cute because they did not see it coming. Tom and I will watch the same movies at the same time often,but that is not done publically. It is simply a common thing we do.

The best time I had with Tom Cruise was when he cooked a homemade Italian meal. Cooking is an act of love for Tom and he likes to pull out all the stops when he cooks. Watching him cook is a pleasure. Working in some sexy dancing as the mood struck us was sensual and fun. Our chemistry mixed with the cooking and it was very intoxicating even without the wine. The wine enhanced the feeling of joy Tom and I felt.
If you want to learn more about me, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, David Spade, Peyton Manning ,Ricky Gervais, Mathew Morrison, Michael Buble or other celebrities check out my sites.
www.zuliesfans.com
My IMDB.com profile