Zulie Perfect Fans -Hollywood Blog on Celebrity Friends, Modeling, Acting

Saturday, September 10, 2016

A Friendship with Jon Bon Jovi and Dorothea

I told Jon Bon Jovi and Dorothea that I wanted to write my next blog with them and about them. Jon knows I adore them both and I love to write about the good things that comes from friendship. Jon jokingly said I would make him sound like St Jon of Jovi and St Dorothea of Hurl-lol . What makes it even funnier is Dorothea is not known for being a partier and she is not one. So the party connotation of hurl doesn't fit her at all but it is funny.

Jon was a mutual friend of my Godfather Max Beauvoir and that is how I met Jon and Dorothea. Jon and Dorothea's faith in God and love of Jesus was a common connection we all shared with Max. Over the years, we all grew close to each other very much like family. Jon is always there with a kind word , a smile or to explain things to me that I don't understand. Jon Bon Jovi is a very wise and humble man. He communicates with a soft spoken voice much like his interviews. Dorothea Hurley is a very nurturing presence with a little bit of a wild playful side. I remember Jon Bon Jovi, Dorothea Hurley and I talked about the benefits of owning a monkey and the fun of surprising our families by actually sitting on our counters pretending to be one. The thought of being able to freely climb all over the house like monkeys appealed to all three of us. It is funny because Ricky Gervais always talks about being an ape but Jon Bon Jovi, Dorothea and I actually daydreamed about being a

monkey or ape. Jon does act out the monkey, we spoke about, from time to time and it is always hilarious to see. Jon Bon Jovi is an excellent actor. Jon pretending to be a monkey shows off his acting skills. He is that good at being a monkey. In our conversations about monkeys, we found their behavior and social skills were seen in our culture in different ways. For example, we all agreed that monkeys would be excellent CEOs because monkeys just like CEOs are excellent at throwing their s*it around. The thought of running an executive training program in the zoos crossed Jon, Dorothea and my mind and produced a lot of laughter from us all.

Amongst other reasons, I love Jon Bon Jovi for the loyalty he has shown me. His presence in my life is a constant and Dorothea is always by his side. I love seeing the two of them together. I find the love they express to each other very spiritually beautiful in so many ways. I also find both of them to be very spiritually beautiful people. The love they give me and my family is ever flowing. Their love for me is always strengthening and uplifting.

Jon Bon Jovi's prayers are always for others. The gratitude lifestyle was a conscientious decision Jon Bon Jovi made with his wife Dorothea many years ago. I think that attitude of gratitude is part of what makes them so happy. Jon spends days with me trying to explain himself in order to show me how beautiful the world is as he sees it. Jon Bon Jovi is excellent at building hope from within each person. Jon Bon Jovi never says never. Jon says to me often that he is going to work with me to get my singing voice back to what it was, so yes he never says never.  He often says Jesus will always provide a solution. Jon is right Jesus always does. The cross Jon Bon Jovi wears has an important meaning. It is an expression of love and a way of life for him.


I can never thank Jon or Dorothea enough for all the fun, prayers, love and joy they have both brought into my life. They both make me so proud of them. It is not Jon Bon Jovi the singer or the actor I adore but Jon the person. I do love his music and he is a legend. Even as bright as his star shines in acting and singing, it truly does not compare to how amazing he is as friend and big brother. With all of his talents, the best part of Jon Bon Jovi is being his friend.

Sometimes, Jon Bon Jovi surprises me and he appears from out of nowhere just to hang out. He just sort of pops in. Dorothea is never far behind him. Jon is a great hugger like I am. Getting a hug from Jon or Dorothea feels amazing. It is nice to have other people who love to hug as a way to say "hello" or even just for the joy of the act of hugging. To us, hugging is a part of being a family. I know the friendship between Jon Bon Jovi, Dorothea and myself will always be a part of each of us. I thank God for that gift of friendship between us and the feeling of family that I get from them all the time.



If you want to learn more about me, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, David Spade, Peyton Manning ,Ricky Gervais, Mathew Morrison, Michael Buble or other celebrities check out my sites.
www.zuliesfans.com
My IMDB.com profile