Zulie Perfect Fans -Hollywood Blog on Celebrity Friends, Modeling, Acting

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Fun in the Snow with Brad Pitt

Brad Pitt is one of the most creative people who always has the latest joke to share. His acting and spiritual gifts have drawn people to him all his life. He is a structural minded person with schooling to support his interests in architecture, design and fine arts. What people dont realize is building a great snowman takes a lot of structural know how. I dont have the requirements to truly build a enormous snowman. I can build a great snow bunny, snow furniture complete with snow tv, and other random items in the use of snow. That evening, Brad and I decided to go with something conservative so we started with a simple snowman with a knitted cap. Where the snow art began was not where it ended up. The first snow design of the traditional snowman was perfectly rounded with each ball situated exactly on top in the direct center. It looked as picture perfect as any snowman on any Holiday card. We both enjoyed the rolling and completing the product was so much fun. In my many years of building snowmen of all shapes and sizes as well as colors, I could not replicate the roundness that Brad could achieve. He has an engineering mind even though he does not realize it, but the engineer in him comes out in subtle ways like the round snowman.

 Brad gets caught up in having fun that he looses track of time. As I mentioned before when you are so happily engaged in something you enjoy, you loose track of time. The state of mind where you happily forget everything around you but what you are working on is achieving in simple terms the flow state of being. Brad gets into the flow often. His happy go lucky nature and his imp streak make him a lot of fun.
The most famous snowman that makes everyone smile 


We got into all kinds of fun with the snow that day. Things got very creative as a game of Snow Pictionary developed. We each began to mold the snow into different shapes while we stopped to ask the other person if they could guess what was being created. Nothing we created was very big at that point. Many of them looked a lot like alien life forms.  The most successful snow creation that I crafted  that day was a snow leopard. Trying to create a snow leopard was a difficult mission but I accomplished the task. Brad guessed what it was pretty quickly and that surprised me. His bulldozer snow creation was the best. We were speed molding in as the game went along. Once the item was correctly guessed a new design would begin. Guesser became creator and vice versa. He and I were cracking up so much at the guesses and the masterpieces that tears of laughter broke out. Even though it was not part of the game, the llama we created together was outrageous of all. The llama had the biggest backside that it almost fell over, but we fell over instead laughing. References to the classic movie Ghost began as we both made comments. It crossed my mind that Jon Bon Jovi would have started some snow fight since Jon always loves a good snow battle.
Zulie Perfect
Monkeying around :) I used fun glitter lotion in my latest images

Once the game had ended, sledding was our next activity. We used a couple of sleds he had in his car. The sleds were the circular style. I was surprised at how much speed we could pick up since the incline was not that steep. Our game of tag was a slippery engagement. I would like to say I kissed him the first time that night but I had already kissed in many times in the past. He is always a great kisser and I am sure Gwyneth Paltrow would agree with me:)  The night went so quickly, most good evenings do.

If you want to learn more about me, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, David Spade, Peyton Manning ,Ricky Gervais, Michael Buble or other celebrities check out my sites.