Zulie Perfect Fans -Hollywood Blog on Celebrity Friends, Modeling, Acting

Thursday, January 31, 2019

Playing Tennis with David Spade

David Spade has a natural athletic body. He is at home on the basketball, tennis courts, badminton and soccer. I have heard he can play a mean game of hockey as well. His puck is always in the net. I don't know why he did not become a pro sportsman. He has the right stuff for pro. Being a close friend of David's, I always love his competitive side. Cheering him on as he plays with Adam Sandler is a community event. Everyone takes part in their outings. David loves to throw the ball up when he serves. He always comes down on the ball in his serve with a boisterous grunt that throws off his competitors. It is intimidating because David is such a soft spoken guy, until you get him on the court. He is not rough but focused and agile as he dances circles around most players. Part of his uniqueness is sometimes he literally does dance around other players. His Moonwalk is really impressive. If he starts to Moonwalk, then you know he is into the game and is really over the moon with the experience. He doesn't dance a Moonwalk for everyone. He is the best dancer that is also a little shy. I have so many vivid fun memories of David playing ball games with different people. He loves it. The people who are lucky enough to watch, are in for a real treat.
David loves cats as much as Jimmy Fallon likes polyester and sweater vests. I will explain in a later blog.

David Spade always plays with sportsman like conduct but that doesn't mean he wont heckle certain people in good fun. His silliness on the field is like when I play basketball with kids in the neighborhood. I might take the basketball and start walking down the street with it or I might add in a tickle move to steal a ball. In amongst the silliness, I play for real but laughter is a part of life.

Possible style of David's shorts from a tennis game. 
As far as sports attire goes, David Spade wears the shortest shorts I have ever seen when playing any kind of sport. Nobody ever complains about the short shorts. Adam might tease him about the length because Adam gets a kick out of them. The reason why I brought up his tennis game is because it is such a conservative game. I dont want to start any rumors, but from what I heard he has a pair of ice blue silky shorts cut in the famous 80's style. He has not worn them with me but I have heard that he made several ladies heat up




while wearing them. David has great legs. I was surprised when I heard about those icy blue shorts since he usually isn't that flamboyant but he is always redefining himself. Sex symbol is a title he has had for many years. I am not sure exactly what the shorts look like from the descriptions I can only picture something like these pair.

A little known fact, David Spade is the one who made me want to play tennis again. I had lessons as a teenager but was not as good as I had wanted to be. His shorts were a lot like the old tennis instructor of my past. That instructor went on to groom several state competitors.

On a side note, Tom Cruise keeps asking me to go outside and make a snowmonkey since I have the habit of discussing a monkey cartoon character with him. tom knows it is one of the only snow animals I have not made in purple snow(food coloring).

If you want to learn more about me, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, David Spade, Peyton Manning ,Ricky Gervais, Michael Buble or other celebrities check out my sites.

https://pro-labs.imdb.com/name/nm8203600/ 
www.zuliesfans.com
Gif of the Photoshoot and video work form last weekend.

A little fun with one of my cats during  photo/video work. My wonderful hubby sometimes wishes I did more of that scrubbing like motion on the floors instead of the cat. The floors aren't as grateful nor are they, for the most part, as fluffy as the cat.