Zulie Perfect Fans -Hollywood Blog on Celebrity Friends, Modeling, Acting

Friday, January 25, 2019

Matthew Morrison's Humorous Habits and Fun with Jon Bon Jovi

Matthew Morrison has an amazing voice that conveys such emotion. He lights up his audience with his big smile and enthusiasm for their presence. A grateful performer lives in his heart. We like to sing duets together. Matthew has a way of making up lyrics and letting me finish the direction. We might start singing about a daydream and end up singing about an elephant. He has a fun side that makes the twisting lyrics really funny. Matthew's prankster comes out and my little imp eggs him on. Our compatibility lies in how well we respond to each other. Music and dance combos are always top of the list for our fav activities. For us, even housecleaning results in Broadway numbers including full dance routines.

We have more common interests than I had thought. I mentioned buying Van's for a family member and he mentioned he has the famous sneakers as well. He likes Van's sneakers. The last time we spoke, I asked him what is the funniest thing you do? He responded with his skeeball game. When Matthew plays skeeball, he throws the ball from in between his legs just like it was a bowling ball. The video clip I got was the funniest thing I have seen in awhile. I cracked up so hard when I saw him do it. It takes a lot of coordination to throw that tiny ball at the ramp from that position. His pun is related to my funny bowling. I have been known to throw the ball from between my legs in the movie style. I love how he throws the skeeball while having his back towards the ramp and lands it almost in the direct center whole. The dexterity of a fine dancer comes out in so many ways. Matty can make things fun and funny so easily. His wife Renee is always a jokester. They are like two peas in a pod. Whoever gets to sit next to them at one of the banquets they attend is always in for a real treat. Good mascara is a must when spending time with them since tears of laughter often occur.

Jon Bon Jovi has a similar habit to Matthew Morrison and his balls. The rockstar builds snowmen. He builds it between his legs so that the snowball is round. The humor of the position as well as the movements Jon makes while making the massive ball means that everyone has a good time. His facial expression are exaggerated because he is trying to make everyone laugh at him. This is especially funny when you consider that he has such a very muscular body so creating a snowman is not a difficult endeavor for him. I know my usage of Frosty the Snowman in a recent Brad Pitt Blog was a favorite of Jon's so here  is the photo : ) #alwayswillingtoplease Jon's favorite snow hat is purple. Dorothea gave it to him a few years back and he always wears it when he plays in the snow. I liked this unicorn since its feet are close to the same color as Jon's purple fun hat.
Even unicorns like this pose. #havingfunwithprops