Zulie Perfect Fans -Hollywood Blog on Celebrity Friends, Modeling, Acting

Friday, August 31, 2018

On a Side Note - Leonardo Di Caprio, Brad Pitt and Jon Bon Jovi

On a side note,


Leo DiCaprio heard about my recent blog where I  referred to him as an indirect acquaintance. Since then , he made sure we spoke to each other even though it was not in person. By saying to me" It's nice to meet you and now you can say we have met." Leo removed himself from the outer circle of my blog right into it. I hope the friendship continues to grow since our families have a history together of a strong bond and that is the way he wants it to stay. As he said the gift that was given to my Grandmother is a gift given to family. It represents a link throughout the generations that lasts. Leo Di Caprio is a very loyal person  and good hearted. Some day I will share some of the stories that his great uncle Ben shared with me about young Leo. Leo would stay with Ben from time to time and Ben got a kick out of Leo in many ways. He was very fond of his great nephew. I could tell that Leo was special to him by the way Ben would smile as he discussed young Leo.

The teapot given to my Grandmother by members of Leo DiCaprio's family.


When I spoke to Brad Pitt, he reminded me about my heavy bag. Brad always brings his fists up and pretends to move around like a boxer or he mentions my pink gloves. He likes to know that I am practicing my boxing moves since we both feel boxing like certain martial arts are great for the strengthening the spirit. Boxing releases so much of the fight or flight energy that we call stress. Even a relaxed person can benefit substantially from a boxing workout. It is a balance between my gentle Yoga practice. I will have to write about it more in my makeup and fitness tips blog. Now that I think about it since Brad started doing the playful boxing at me, Matthew Morrison joined in the fun and started doing the same thing.

Jon Bon Jovi always says anytime I want to write about him, I am welcome to do it. He is such a sweet guy and a great friend to so many not just Jersey girls after all he has the best Jersey girl of all time Dorothea ;) A little more about Jon Bon Jovi and summer fun with him and Dorothea in an upcoming blog. Jon is one of the funniest people and writing about him always makes me smile.

On a side note will be part of a series where I update one of my latest blogs with feedback or additional comments made by the celebrities involved in my writings.  


This summer also brought a new little freckle that made me and others smile. I have had freckles all my life. I now have a heart shaped freckle on my right thumb.That is my pool towel beneath my hand. It was another swimming day :)I need to take a picture of my pointed ear in one of my blogs. It looks like a fairy ear-lol #whatafunnyworld
#funnylittlefreckle

If you want to learn more about me, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, David Spade, Peyton Manning ,Ricky Gervais, Michael Buble or other celebrities check out my sites.