Zulie Perfect Fans -Hollywood Blog on Celebrity Friends, Modeling, Acting

Thursday, August 30, 2018

Enjoying the Summer with Michael Buble


Michael Buble is one of the funniest men. David Spade loves to tease him. When I found out Michael was selling a popular bodycare product that is famous for multi purpose uses. David started laughing. It wasn't that Michael needed it for certain reasons. Michel is one of the most handsome guys in the media anywhere. His fans fall all over him and not just because he is an amazing singer. He has the looks, the personality and the demeanor to make himself breath taking to many women. The fact that Michael's sense of humor can be found in the product is the little twist. You know many people had to get the inside joke of him selling that bodycare product that made his hands so smooth. The only thing David and I can figure out is that Michael likes to have every detail of his appearance perfect. Smelling good, looking good and feeling good might be the all around package that makes him complete. After all Michael Buble is more than just a sex symbol, he is a sex symbol's sex symbol.



Not everyone can start their own bodycare products and it is not because everybody doesn't love them but for some reason things just don't take off in the same way. For example, Daniel Tosh was working on his on line of bodycare products with very special hand lotions.  His lotion was tested out by allowing women to feel his hands. Tosh almost got arrested trying to get women to feel his hands. He concealed his identity in order to get an honest opinion on his cremes by wearing a mask. That cartoon mask looked like a duck and the overcoat he wore seemed to complete the look and further conceal who was inside the coat so he would not draw a crowd. The women misunderstood what he was saying. "Let me show you how my hands feel" "let me touch you to show you how great I feel" to unsolicited women on the street might not have been the best test marketing strategy, but it's a part of Tosh's magic. I am glad he does it his way because he makes the world funnier doing it his way. Everybody knows I love the music of Don Diablo and he is such a sexy guy.  My husband is starting to know the words since he is nearby when I use the rowing machine Tom Cruise suggested. In fact, I play it when I workout. I noticed Tosh looks a lot like Don Diablo and they have the same chemistry. If the two of them did switch places at one time or another I feel the crowds of both would get very confused. In fact you might even say they could be twinsies. Maybe Tosh has something up his sleeves. Tosh asked me to put up a sexy photo so here you go Daniel and he gave me more details on the lotion test marketing. You know you're such a cutie or I would not have gone on vacation with you and the dates we went on were some of the best.



In the past few days, Michael Buble came forward and said he wanted me to me write about his summer vacations. Since I was having so much fun in my Summer, it inspired him to share some of his stories with me. I will write about that now that David Spade and I have had our fun teasing Michael. Teasing Michael means I am fond of him and he knows it. Half of Hollywood's celebrities likes to tease or play jokes on each other. Those jokes are part of the magic of Hollywood. Laughter makes life fun. For example, Jon Bon Jovi is a great fan of many of my jokes. He replicates some of them on his wife Dorothea. She is one of the funniest Hollywood wives. Sorry Dorothea for the butt towel Jon gave you . As Jon and Dorothea know my cheeky husband wears his butt towel outside for all the neighbors to admire.
My husband modeling the same  towel Jon Bon Jovi gave Dorothea.


Back on topic, Michael Buble has a place he goes to near Disney. Before he was a celebrity, he obtained the property at a good price. Michael's income was enough that he could afford a discrete place and with a little help he did. He has a set of Mickey Mouse ears that he likes to wear inside and outside of the theme parks. The couple enjoys photobombing people sometimes without the person knowing it. Ladies check your Disney selfies. If you happen to take one in Disney and you see a Michael Buble look a like in the background waving at you, it just might be the real deal. Another thing Michael does is he likes to catch the actors in costume off guard. When he sees a cartoon character in between performances, the singer likes to grab them and start a duet.  Even though Disney is known for hiring the best vocalists from all over, certain actors are meant to be silent. Michael has caught a couple of silent Minnies who then were forced to sing along with Michael. I am told, you could almost hear the smiles behind the costumed faces. Can you blame them? What woman would ever turn down an opportunity to sing a duet with Michael Buble? If Luisana notices the character is on the run, she tries to hold him back but sometimes it is impossible to keep him from the impromptu jam session.


Luisana likes to sunbath but she is very careful to apply a strong sunscreen. She enjoys the warmth of the sun on her skin. The couple likes to go windsurfing, parasailing, and snorkeling. they enjoy most sports with a particular fondness for wrestling each other. I have often heard it said that they can't keep their hands off each other by more than one friend . I agree they are adorable.

If you want to learn more about me, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, David Spade, Peyton Manning ,Ricky Gervais, Michael Buble or other celebrities check out my sites.