Zulie Perfect Fans -Hollywood Blog on Celebrity Friends, Modeling, Acting

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Partying with David Spade


David Spade is an excellent party person and a wonderful host for all ages. He likes to play board games and to mingle with his guests. His sense of humor and his handsome looks, make him irresistible to many. David is always flashing a flirty smiling. I remember David's wild parties around the pool. What makes them wild is the amount of laughter generated not the wild activities of certain Hollywood parties. Theme events such as a Hawaiian Luau, Football Tailgate parties, and Disco themes have all been hosted by him. He keeps a variety of alcohol on hand so everyone can have their favorite drink.


David Spade makes even the most common experiences hilarious and fun.



Sometimes the guests bring their younger children. If Harper is not around , David will start the younger kids off with some sort of entertainment. He has an xbox just for guests and a huge  collection of board games for all ages groups. He is the first to start the games since he likes to play as much as I do. David Spade has a Monopoly set that is very special to him since he has had for a long time. Chris Farley use to play Monopoly with David often. Adam Sandler picks on David for not taking his games serious enough since Adam is the top board game player in David's circle of friends. The two of them can compete non stop for hours at a time, but they only do that when the house is not full of guests. If David Spade wants Adam to keep a low profile, he will just bring up Adam's gaming losses to him in a joking way and Adam goes along with it. Adam is always doing something to make everybody laugh. He has a natural charisma that he can't control.  Adam Sandler's wife, Jackie, just sits back laughing while watching him.They have been together for so many years that they are really like two peas in a pod. From the beginning the couple was very close and over the years that chemistry has grown. I always like to see them because it reminds me of how lucky I am to have such a nice guy as my husband. We both play off each other in entertaining ways.
David said he liked this recent photo of me and wanted me to use it in the next blog.
      

David Spade's love is always strong. He is one of the best kissers. When he is playing a board game, sometimes he will slip in a quick kiss. He will reach over the table, across the game board and you know a quick but sexy kiss is on the way. I love it when he does that because we both are very affectionate people who enjoy expressing emotions of joy and devotion with others. He likes to give impromptu massages. David Spade's massages are terrific. I know Carmen Electra agrees with me. Carmen and I have discussed his magical touch more than one time. I am sure David's girlfriend enjoys the same treatment. I know she loves to read my articles.



David Spade is about the same size as me which works out great. Since I am only 5 foot 4 inches, being eye to eye with someone when kissing them is more enjoyable to me. He is a great dancer and he cuddles in during slow songs while still keeping the movement with the music. From time to time, I have seen Adam and David dancing together the way most guys do. I brought it up because it is a part of the fun and it also means neither of them are shy on the dance floor. On certain occasions, the two have engaged in the habit of feeding off one another in a stylized funny dance that brought down the house more than one time. I have been introducing David Spade to EDM. We share the same favorite DJ's.

If you happen to see David, remind him he needs to work on his coloring book and he will crack up. Its a little joke between us. Adam Sandler is not allowed to steal the coloring book. David needs to practice since Harper is becoming a very talented artist. You can joke with David and he never gets offended. He is great on either side of the joke. being able to be teased and to tease shows how strong and self confident David Spade is as well as how much of an easy going attitude he naturally has.

My next blog is about Angelina Jolie. 

If you want to learn more about me, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, David Spade, Peyton Manning ,Ricky Gervais, Michael Buble or other celebrities check out my sites.