Zulie Perfect Fans -Hollywood Blog on Celebrity Friends, Modeling, Acting

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Nicole Kidman Loves Her Coconuts

The reason I titled this blog Nicole Loves Her Coconuts is simply because coconuts are a staple of many tropical islands and her beloved homeland Australia has the wonderful plants growing in its soil. Even though its a beauty tip, coconuts are also sign of a sophisticated, relaxed and natural lifestyle. Often you see people at resorts drinking cocktails or even the juice straight from a coconut. Tropical islands and the ocean sets a tone of peace and pleasure.
Nicole Kidman loves her coconuts
The beauty of the islands and its healthy natural spirituality is contained  in the wonderful coconut for all to enjoy

Nicole likes to go home to Australia to enjoy the beach surroundings there and in other countries. She also loves to drink the coconut water and applies the coconut milk to her hair. I am a great fan of the benefits of using coconuts in my beauty and health routines. When Nicole told me about it , I agreed with her and mentioned that I also like to buy coconut oil from the store to apply directly on my hair. I use it on my skin as well. Both of us, like to rehydrate using coconut water. We both enjoy a nice glass of coconut water right after a workout. Drinking the tropical water has become very popular in recent years.
my friend nicole kidman and keith urban If Nicole is near a coconut tree , then she is near the beach that we both love. Even though the beach that was around me as a child was not tropical, it was still the ocean with all of the spiritual beauty and a few handsome lifeguards didn't disrupt the view. Dating Beach lifeguards some say might have become a hobby of mine at one time, but that's another story all together:)

When Nicole Kidman and I are at the beach together, we could sit back together and watch the waves while talking for hours. She is one of the most easy to talk to people I have ever met. We discuss our interest in fashion, workouts, playful time with children, and even art comes up. We always laugh a lot. Our shared outlook on life , means we have a common sense of humor. Nicole's sense of humor and her timing makes her a funny companion. She has a wonderful girlish laugh that reflects her playful mentality after all she is a Gemini(just like me).

Running in the water while the tide rushes against our legs, feels so good to both of us. One of my fondest memories involves time spent at the beach with Nicole as we played in the water. We love California and I have spent a lot of time out there. 

When Nicole and I see each other we like to play with her kids. Her daughters are so sweet. Keith Urban and Nicole have raised them to be joyful and open to people. The girls have Keith's sense of adventure and Nicole's sense of style. Even thought Nicole is not a shy type, its Keith who gets them up and going with Nicole's watchful eye on hand. They are two of the best parents any child could have and our mutual ideas on child rearing is another reason I respect Nicole so much.

Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman sing the cutest version of "If I Can't Have You." Its a slightly dramatic song and the way they ham it up while flirting with each other is adorable. They sing the chorus to each other at spontaneous moments. The famous couple have so much fun together playing and performing together. My husband and I do the same thing but to slightly different music.

If you want to learn more about me, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, David Spade, Peyton Manning ,Ricky Gervais, Michael Buble or other celebrities check out my sites.
www.zuliesfans.com
https://pro-labs.imdb.com/name/nm8203600/