Zulie Perfect Fans -Hollywood Blog on Celebrity Friends, Modeling, Acting

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Adventures with Brad Pitt

Brad Pitt loves to go canoeing. He is so at home in the water . The water in its many forms rejuvenates him. We both share an interest in the spiritual life rewarding experiences that can be found in natural. Floating peacefully upon the water while surrounded by beautiful scenery is one of my fondest memories. Brad Pitt is always detail minded and canoeing with him is just as elegant as eating at a fine resturaunt because he takes time to think out the details to make it that way. He is always prepared. You would be surprised at how much he can squeeze into a backpack. I recall snacking on oysters and crackers while enjoying the moment. Brad likes oysters as much as I do. Everytime I see him what always sticks out in my mind, is the conversations we have and how insightful he is on so many topics. I mentioned before in previous blogs that Brad has a way of encouraging self reflection as part of the way he connections with me. It is something he does that I really feel is a gift.

Brad Pitt is a very affectionate man. Slipping in a kiss here and there is his style especially when he is at ease. Just like Nicole Kidman , he has a sweet side that likes to touch in an affectionate way while exchanging a quick peck. He is very sensitive and I like that side of his personality. Good artists are often sensitive. Brad Pitt's sculpting is more elaborate than mine. The pieces I have created are intentionally simplistic. Knowing how advanced even a simple piece of sculpture is, gives me insight into what I am looking at in each sculpture. Brad's sculpture is exceptional, and I will admit I am a little biased.

Brad Pitt is an adventurous type. He likes to go to exotic places and believe it or not , he blends right in. Some of the places he likes to go to are kept as a secret. Brad wants to make sure that the people he experiences remain as they were the first time they met. We have enjoyed some of the same places both together and separately.

We enjoy swimming and being as they say "fish" in the water. When he picks you up playfully in the water, it's fun but it's also romantic. Brad Pitt has such a strong presence that being held by him is very enjoyable. Swimming contests broke out at times. They are fun for us.
We have spent years in the water. I taught swimming for quite awhile. Our mutual exercise routines have included swimming laps together and apart. The handsome heartthrob enjoys watching me practicing water ballet and I love showing him a few of my moves.
My dear friend is a fan of my exotic dancing styles. My background in variuos forms of dance from belly dancing to burlesque as well as my experiences in Ballet,Pointe , Jazz, Tap and even Hula is exciting to him. I enjoy teaching him while teasing Brad or is it more flirting? Either definition could be assigned to the experience. Most dancers are able to express sensuality and fun in a playful way that everyone enjoys. I have been known to put on a complete belly dancing costume complete with Zils as a surprise.


My husband at times reminds me of Brad Pitt. They share many things in common and I smile when I see a little of one or the other in each of them. Motorcycles are an obvious thing but there are personal things they both do that I see. Neither of them realize when they do something that the other one does and I simply smile and enjoy it. It's the common ground they share these two share that is unique. I feel truly gifted to know them both.

If you want to learn more about me, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, David Spade, Peyton Manning ,Ricky Gervais, Michael Buble or other celebrities check out my sites.
www.zuliesfans.com
https://pro-labs.imdb.com/name/nm8203600/