Zulie Perfect Fans -Hollywood Blog on Celebrity Friends, Modeling, Acting

Thursday, January 30, 2020

Portia and Ellen Fun Days in Sun

Ellen, Portia and I went to their favorite swimming club. They both had on coordinated bikinis on and they looked so cute in them. We laid out on the beach chairs and enjoyed the feeling of the sunshine while watching people. Ellen likes to people watch. People watching is a good source of material. Her humor is so spot on. There were so many times, where Portia and I were cracking up. They both like to make others feels included. It was a great girls day out. Portia and I share the same taste in drinks. We like sweet low calorie drinks with a little bubble in them. Ellen could take it or leave it. She  does s, however , enjoy a glass of wine now and again. Portia has a bubbly enthusiasm that is very contagious. I am sure that is one of the things that attracted Ellen to her. I find Portia to be elegant and fun loving. Portia gets excited about simple things. It is always in her eyes. The kind of enthusiasm that overflows in everything. Her art company shows how passionate Portia is about designing a life that is spiritually beautiful. Ellen has that openness to all things that creates flair in her presence. I know I am discussing them and not the events but to really enjoy the story you have to see the people as they are to the people who know them. I have not written a blog about Portia and Ellen since I was not sure where to begin. I appreciate their friendship and the memories they create each time I see them.

Portia likes to tease Ellen that she and I would be good together. Ellen likes to do the same. It is a playful joke since no two are more fitted for each other than these two. They know each other to a deep. Over the years, I have seen them complete each other's sentence with a smile. Their minds think alike.
One of my fav tv shows. Check it out on Netflix.

Back to the pool with my story. We were enjoying the pool when a kid jumped in too close to use. The water splashed all over but we got lucky as only a few drops hit us. Ellen teasingly raised her finger at the boy, who looked nervous, and began to wave it at him. It was like the movie Up and she might have been creating the character. Ellen started to smile and winked at the boy. I hope I can wink someday. I told Ellen that I really cant wink. So they both asked me to show them. I gave winking a try. I squeezed my eye and lifted my cheek. My facial expression was something but it was definitely not what anyone would calla wink. My other eye was almost closed. I did not have the capacity to control the other side of my face. It all kind of merged together. Portia looked at me and cracked up. She tried so hard to be polite and encouraging. My wink got the better of her compassionate ways. Portia cracked up and Ellen joined in the laughter. Soon the three of use were laughing. I have winked in the mirror and on photoshoots so I know how funny I look when winking.
A Mermaid version of me.

Ellen has a Mermaid tail that she sneaks into pool clubs from time to time. She puts the tail under a float so that the people around her don't see what she has in her hands. Next she walks over to the pools, she careful picks an out of the way place, to slide the tail on so that no one sees her. Once the tail is on, Ellen lets the float float away and it reveals her tail. Every time Ellen slips on the Mermaid tail she practically starts a stampede of toddlers and little kids all heading towards the corner of the pool where she sits. The results of the kids seeing the tail is so funny. Ellen gets a kick out of the reaction they give her at learning she is a mermaid.  Portia always watches from the sideline tilting her head down as she laughs. Ellen likes to play jokes on people in real life as much as on tv.    

If you want to learn more about me, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, David Spade, Peyton Manning ,Nicole Kidman, Michael Buble or other celebrities check out my sites. 
Here is a link to my celebrity humor and other funny stories 
Celebrity makeup tips and more on the site as well.Here is a recent photo of me having fun with a character.