Zulie Perfect Fans -Hollywood Blog on Celebrity Friends, Modeling, Acting

Thursday, May 2, 2019

Out to Dinner with Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning likes to be old fashioned and romantic. He always brings fresh flowers for an evening date. I really was surprised each time he had flowers since he never misses a chance to bring them. At times the flowers he brought were a single rose and other times it was small variety of cut flowers. Peyton knows I like to have them in my bath water so fresh flowers serve a dual purpose. Watching the flowers float in water is so pretty and it is sexy. The thought of his romantic side makes me smile as I recall the memories. My husband does a similar romantic thing. He has the habit of bringing me little surprises that mean he thinks of me and I never know what his surprise will be . Harv brings little things as small as a cookie from a lunch or a cute furry stuffed animal that fits in my hand. Both Peyton and Harv are gentlemen who like to spoil women with affectionate girlie items.

They both go out of their way to help others which is part of their tenderness and compassion. I really like seeing a man engaging in simple acts of kindness. Tom Hanks is another celebrity who engages in random acts of kindness along with the Kardashian women to name another caring group of celebrities. Oprah is a kind spirit who became famous in part for her thoughtfulness to all she encounters. I know Oprah's spirit pretty well, but we have not met directly.

Peyton Manning
Now back to the evening dates with Peyton Manning. Peyton has a playful sporty side as you can imagine. He likes to play basketball one on one. I love playing sports. Peyton is not a tough competitor when he plays out of friendship. He handicaps the game a little for the fun of it. I am a short 5 foot 4 inches tall, whereas he is one of the best NFL football players that ever played the game. If he did not go easy on me, the game wouldn't last very long. His basketball skills are pretty good. I always love it when he suggests a little one on one or challenges me to a game of darts.

When I played tennis with Peyton, I noticed how he had to just about hit me with the ball to get a good volley going. It is not that I am terrible at tennis. The issue in my playing style is my consistency and the lack there of. I might return an amazing ball or I might miss an easy one. I guess the tennis lessons as a teenager were not as long lasting in their impact as my family hoped.

When we went out for dinner, Peyton always picked a variety of places. I saw him order duck several times. We share an appreciation for a duck that is properly cooked and dressed. Seafood is another of my favorites. Peyton Manning would always suggest a seafood place to start and then see where it went. He would mention a style of seafood he liked and see if I was interested. I dont know what it was about football players but I dated another football player. This guy was a nice guy whom I dated in high school. He played for Texas A&M and he reminds me a lot of Peyton. The guy's name was James. I dont recall how we met. I just recall how handsome James was, how much fun and of course the southern accent.

Sometimes, during dinner if I left the table, Peyton Manning would play little tricks on me. I recall on different occasions, he hid my fork, changed seats with me and switched our wine glasses. He used his acting skills as he kept a straight face every time he played a joke on me and I would think I had forgotten something. He would let me off the hook, when I started to laugh at myself and the moment was right for him to join in the laughter. Peyton did not do it every time we went out to eat just when the mood hit him. I know he has certain tickle spots that I would play with to get him to jump. He doesn't loose his composure often, but when he is having fun the wild cowboy comes out. Right behind his ear is where he is really ticklish.

Sexy Brad Pitt
On a side note, I am happy to say that Brad Pitt has found someone he has an interest in. We will see where it goes as he says.





Another side note, I am told that the Duchess of Cambridge is the funniest Royal. It seems I posted a joke to someone who was in her circle and she got wind of my idea. The idea was to train the Royal dog Lupo to greet new visitors of diplomatic missions with a customary greeting. That special greeting involved Lupo, upon secret command, would leg hump the guests. I explained that leg
Duchess of Cambridge
humping was a true sign of mutual favorability and friendship. Not all guests would get the dog leg hump treatment but it would be reserved for special guests. It was the highest compliment that could be given to a visitor. If a guest can reach the level of a loving embrace by Lupo then it meant that the Duke and Duchess truly enjoyed the friendship of the people in their presence. In fact, you could say the dog saw them as family or so it could be explained.  Dogs often reflect the emotions of their owners when dealing with others. It turns out that the Duchess of Cambridge played a joke on Prince William and got Lupo to grab ahold of his legs. The embrace did not last long for the Lupo hopped off and the Duchess laughingly explained that it was my idea.


If you want to learn more about me, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, David Spade, Peyton Manning ,Nicole Kidman, Michael Buble or other celebrities check out my sites.
Here is a link to my celebrity humor and other funny stories 
Celebrity makeup tips and more on the site as well. New photos on the site from two weeks ago. Here is a blog about my husband and myself that was so nicely written. There are a lot of good tips in it the blog. https://www.freshinlove.com/299/looking-for-love-in-all-the-right-places-signs-of-a-healthy-relationship/