Zulie Perfect Fans -Hollywood Blog on Celebrity Friends, Modeling, Acting

Friday, May 17, 2019

Tropical Vacation with David Spade

David Spade and I were vacationing on a tropical island. We both love the Florida Keys (but that doesn't mean we were there; ) David picked the hotel since he knows where he can get into and out of places without drawing too much attention . Being one of the most beloved comedians, you would think it is very hard not to attract attention yet he is very capable at knowing where he can sort of blend in. No matter where he is, David consistently makes people smile just by saying a few words. Tosh is the same way. David wore a different one of his famous tropical palm tree shirts on each day of our holiday. We spent three days at the resort and it was a blast. He always has something funny to say even if it means I loose my drink. On the scale of funny there is smile, laugh, loose your drink and the next level is laughing so hard you're in tears. There were quite a few had me in tears laughing moments on the trip. I recall one example of the fun we had on this vacation occurred when I said something off the wall in response to a stranger at the hotel bar. The guy had asked me, "So where are you from and how old are you?" I looked him straight in the eyes as I replied with a smile, "I am older than my cat but not as old as my Mom." He gave me a blank look that cracked me up. It was not easy for the guy to figure out my age since youth is not as easy to tell and he was older than me by several years. link After the guy left, I texted my mother to make sure it was okay for me to have revealed that she was in fact older than I was. My Mom was ok with the reveal so it was all good.

I was legal to be in the bar. By the time the guy recovered from my funny statement, David returned from the bathroom and the guy backed off. Once the guy saw who I was with, his jaw dropped and he felt obviously awkward. David Spade took his two fingers and did a kind of saluted gesture to the bar guy. The gesture was cool. He did it to let bar guy know he is okay and that he was going to take over from here. I love it when David does that salute because it really sums up his laid back personality. The other funny impression that David uses is a really good diva impression. From time to time that characterization pops out. It is always a crowd pleaser even if the crowd is only me. The impression of a diva that he does is kind of like a gay celebrity with a macho slant to it. Hard to explain but when David Spade does the impression, its the funniest thing and its always a "drink loosing" moment. Only a true comedian can improv on the spot in any situation. He makes improv a way of life just as I do. Between the two of us, there is often lots of laughter. Playing off of each other's blondesense is fun for us and I mentioned that humor in a previous blog called " David Spade's High IQ. If you missed it here is the link https://zulieperfectfans.blogspot.com/2016/08/david-spades-high-iq.html


After the bar ,we hit the pool. I had on a hot pink bikini and David had a grey color swimsuit. He is one of the best swimmers. As soon as I take to water, the mermaid in me comes out. I love doing water ballet as I glide through the water feeling in embrace me. I know that guys love water ballet or at least the ones that I know. I know which moves look slick when done by a single dancer look graceful. David did a sexy flip in the water to show me he could do a similar move to mine and to demonstrate his water acrobatics. He did not have a bathing cap. I know because I teasingly asked him as I mentioned I would be signing him up for a water ballet team. He is a natural at the art and can hold his breath for a long time. Harper was not born yet, but I knew he would make an amazing dad. David was always playing with the kids around us. He has a paternal instinct that kids are drawn to. We both enjoyed playing in the pool together every day we swam. I could not get him to do his flip again during that trip. More of our tropical vacation in another blog. (more new pics below)

To this day, Jimmy Kimmel always asks David how I am doing.
Blonde Model Zulie PerfectOn a side note, I hope everyone at EDC is having a great time this weekend. It should be one heck of a show.

If you want to learn more about me, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, David Spade, Peyton Manning ,Nicole Kidman, Michael Buble or other celebrities check out my sites.
Here is a link to my celebrity humor and other funny stories 
Celebrity makeup tips and more on the site as well.