Zulie Perfect Fans -Hollywood Blog on Celebrity Friends, Modeling, Acting

Thursday, July 23, 2020

Vacation with Tom Cruise

One of my favorite vacations with Tom Cruise occurred when we were staying at a luxurious guest house with a lovely pool. The pool had a stunning fountain and the house was decorated in a classic style.

tom cruiseAfter unpacking, Tom and I decided to go roller blading. Tom had on navy shorts and a grey t-shirt with a cartoon image on it and I had on a pink shirt white floral shorts. There was a park nearby that is well known for its roller blading paths. We drove up to the top of the mountain and slipped on our skates. The sun was bright. There were a few clouds in the sky. It was the perfect temperature for movement and exercise. The wind generated by our skating felt incredible. It was like flying under our own power. We did not have wings but the speed of the skates combined with the slight breeze made it all seem like flying. Skiing sometimes gives me that same flight feeling. We skated part of the way down before stopping to look at the view.  I think it would have been the perfect spot for a picnic, but we weren't prepared that day for a picnic.

When we got back to the house, Tom and I were very hungry. We decided to look to see what was in the refrigerator. I peaked over Tom's shoulder to see what was in the frig and I noticed a bottle of champagne in the corner. It was well stocked with lots of food including fruits, cut up veggies, a salad combo and so many other items. Tom looked at me and said," Let's order in." We decided to get food delivered. There was a wonderful French restaurant nearby. There was a menu in one of the kitchen drawers.

tom cruiseThey next day, Tom and I visited a nearby spa with a big water area. It had slides, stream areas to ride along and wonderful fountains. We enjoyed the pool areas. They had several tubes to use and the poolside bar was another plus. While enjoying the open area, we came upon Adam Sandler who was there with his family. Adam started a tip over war. I am not sure the correct name of the game or if there is a name. Adam got me several times but Tom was not as easy to tip over. The game of tipping friends over is such a fun game. Adam took his share of times in the water. Then we all decided to float down the relaxing stream.

 The spa is a common hangout for celebrities and staff are use to seeing so many famous people that they never blink an eye. It is all so natural. There are several vacation spots that are frequented by celebrities throughout the year. Often only the locals know that their town is a celeb hotspot. I once teased Adam Sandler about tearing up a 5 star hotel with his wild partying which was a total joke since he read his book most of the time and swimming. Adam said, "He likes to show the wife a good time, and sometimes it means tearing down the house literally." Adam cracks everybody up. He likes to tease Jackie. Once and awhile, he will get her to blush. Jackie is a sweet person.

We stayed at the pool all day. Tom made sure I had sunscreen reapplied as needed and I did the same for him. There were lots of quick kisses and cuddles in the water. I have always said, Tom is a very affectionate man who likes to cuddle up. I have some fantastic memories of cuddling up with Tom and enjoying the warm loving feeling. The spa had nice cabanas set up that allowed for relaxing, eating and drinking in a cozy way. Swimming, relaxing, drinking and just having a great time. The slides were pretty open. I enjoyed them. Water slides are exhilarating. They look so long, but go so fast. Time flew by and the day was wonderful.

If you want to learn more about me, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, David Spade, Peyton Manning,Nicole Kidman, Michael Buble or other celebrities check out my

sites.www.zuliesfans.com
Here is a link to my celebrity humor and other funny stories 
Celebrity makeup tips and more on the site as well.