Zulie Perfect Fans -Hollywood Blog on Celebrity Friends, Modeling, Acting

Thursday, November 7, 2019

An Outing with Brad Pitt

I recall the time when Brad Pitt and I went shopping together. It wasn't a suppose to be a quick trip. We had planned to spend some time window shopping and enjoying the stroll together. My husband and I like to do the same thing. We can go on a adventure simply by checking out what is new at our local shops or investing time to find a good deal. We shop in a leisurely way just like Brad and I do. It's sometimes fun to get into antics and try on silly things or just to buy obscure items that make us laugh. The fact we are not looking for anything but just shopping to see what we find and what we can experience makes the trip an adventure. Brad is always a big fan of hats and masks. I cant resist a hat that makes a statement or consists of a funny shape or color. Either sex hats can be so much fun to admire. Popping them on each other's head and laughing as we assumed characters by changing our expressions to suit the hats kept Brad and I entertained on several shopping trips. Little Boutiques respect Brad's privacy so he can shop as he likes without any fuss. Brad is a very courteous person that is because he was raised to respect others. His strong character and happy go lucky spirit makes him so much fun to be with. Brad is very observant which is one of the sweetest aspects of his personality.
zulie perfect
A fun photo of me wearing my pool hat. 

While in the shops, I found so many pink items that I had a great time. We went in the toy store to check out the variety of toys. Toys are fun to look at and to admire a vast collection of unique one of kind toys is a pleasure. My father made toys when I was young for toy manufacturers. I learned about obscure toys, their design and sometimes even the history. Going in unique toy stores was like being in a Museum. If they had masks to look at, then the fun factor doubled. This time we did not play with any masks. Brad and I just played with some of the displays as the shop had certain toys for interacting. Matthew Morrison likes a good toy store and Kim Kardashian is a toy expert.

On this trip we found some bubble gum that was in a funny container. I dont recall what it tasted like it was awhile ago. I just recall the fun we had with it. The gum had a joke on it. I never saw the gum again so it might have been a local item or something obscure. Brad and I ate at one of the nice Bistros that we came upon in the shopping area. It wasn't a chain place. We laughed and enjoyed a couple of glasses. The wine was fantastic. Conversation drifted from topic to topic. We were sitting next to each other in a booth. He had his hand on my knee. The comfort and intimacy between us was obvious.

I met a funny realtor in the bathroom who later approached our table. She gave me her card and tried to sell us vacation property. Knowing full well I had no intention of buying any, I think it was just a way to strike up a conversation. Brad laughed when she left teasing me about bringing people over to the table. We both enjoyed the brief visit by our new friend.

If you want to learn more about me, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, David Spade, Peyton Manning ,Nicole Kidman, Michael Buble or other celebrities check out my sites. 
Here is a link to my celebrity humor and other funny stories 
Celebrity makeup tips and more on the site as well.