Zulie Perfect Fans -Hollywood Blog on Celebrity Friends, Modeling, Acting

Friday, December 23, 2016

Brad Pitt's Secret Meeting

I thought I would share the upcoming dates or outings Brad Pitt and I have planned. What makes it secret is the way he teases me about what he has planned. Brad has a great sense of humor and teasing me about the details is fun for us both. With his permission, I wish to share exactly what kind of a gentleman Brad truly is and how good and valuable of a friend he is in my life. He is undoubtedly one of the most handsome men on the planet and just like Tom Cruise, they both have the biggest hearts you could imagine. Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt are old fashioned romantic men that like to sweep a woman off her feet. What they do is simple, they pay attention to a woman's every word, they touch with tenderness and they express themselves honestly with generous compliments. Their eye contact is always expressive. I enjoy his sense if humor. I love the way he makes a woman feel like she can accomplish anything she wants to achieve. To him everything is possible. He inspires that faith in others to create whatever they would like to see become real. The reason I am mentioning Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise together is not just because I have experienced them both as dates and as boyfriends but because they both are wonderfully romantic, very handsome men. Part of their good looks comes from their spirits. All really handsome men have a spiritual beauty just like truly beautiful women do. That spiritually beauty is the spark that changes a handsome or beautiful person into a legendary person.

Brad Pitt has said the next time we see each other, he would like to take me on a ride in a limo with a bottle of champagne and that is all he tells me. I don't know where he plans for us to go, but I know he has it all planned out . At times he has let little clues slip out. Brad seems to enjoy making me wonder where we will go and what we will be doing. My husband does not mind if I spend time with Brad because he has invited him to go along. Brad is always respectful of my husband and he is a good friend to us both. Whatever Brad Pitt has planned must be some thing he enjoys because he always gets excited whenever the topic comes up. I get a kick out of the cat and mouse game Brad keeps playing with me about the details of the day he has planned. Brad is very playful and I find that very endearing. Knowing Brad Pitt it could be anything and knowing how well he knows me, I am positive it will be a wonderful time for both of us. It has been awhile since we saw each other .We are both looking forward to it and I know I will be seeing him soon.


Every time I think of Brad Pitt, I still feel a little in awe of him because who he has become is even more amazing than the person I was involved with. Taking on life as an adventure has always been a part of Brad. Being with Angie for so long, has changed him but not as much as you would think. Brad Pitt has always been loving, warm and compassionate. Brad Pitt is one of the men I could see myself with if I was not so compatible and so well matched with my husband. Brad Pitt knows I love him as much as he loves me. That love has grown over the years and I know it is a love we both can rely on not in a physical sense of the word but in a devotional sense of the world. I will always be there for him and he knows it.

Brad has always kept his word to never share the details of our friendship without our mutual agreement. I consider the respectful way he maintains our family's privacy a part of the true gentleman he is. When we both feel the time is right for everyone discussing the details of our relationship openly with the media it will occur. Tom Cruise is the same way. Even though they are completely different people they do share some very loveable qualities in common.

Happy Holidays to All !

If you want to learn more about me, Tosh, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, David Spade, Peyton Manning ,Ricky Gervais, Michael Buble or other celebrities check out my sites.

https://pro-labs.imdb.com/name/nm8203600/
www.zuliesfans.com