Zulie Perfect Fans -Hollywood Blog on Celebrity Friends, Modeling, Acting

Thursday, August 1, 2019

In the Woods with Brad Pitt

Brad Pitt liked to have get togethers at his friends Steve's house. When we were together,Steve kept himself scarce so Brad would make sure that he contacted him. Steve had a lot of cool things in his home such as an archery set that we all enjoyed. Steve had a couple of three wheel RS bikes. As a couple, Brad and I enjoyed racing on the RVs. Brad Pitt is such a good spirit. He would always let me beat him in any race. The archery was a weakness I had, but Brad was not as impressed with archery as he was with other sports. He liked to play. Archery was just not his top game. The RS's were a different matter. We loved racing around the property on our bikes. Chasing each other was a lot of fun. He would start in the house by saying he was Brad Schmitt. Whenever he introduced himself using that name I knew he was in the mood to play detective with me. Brad Schmitt would always start out with frisking me for the stolen money. I would play along with the frisking which was really just a gentle tickling that always ended in a short massage. Brad gives excellent massages. He is great with his hands. After the detective Brad's frisking/massage, I would sneak off out to where I new the RV's were parked. I would taunt him in a joking way by saying," You'll never catch me."The chase would begin. We would race around acting out chase scenes. It was a fun game of cat and mouse or in this case cops and robbers. When the race was over and the RV's were parked, he would sneak up behind me, in his best country detective voice he would say,"Whistle if you need me." Those words always meant Brad was done playing. We would spend the rest of the evening hanging out with Steve and whoever else was over at the time.
Brat Pitt Blog


For a fitness tip, Brad recently mentioned doing 50 squats a day tones and rounds your butt. That was his fitness tip for me to share. I have not tried it yet but I am planning upon adding the 50 squats to my routine. Another fitness tip is how Matthew Morrison likes to add Pilates to his body building routine. Matthew feels it mixes things up. Pilates works differently since it uses the person's body weight to build muscle. Jon Bon Jovi's Yoga practice includes him still trying to get his leg up over his head or so he likes to tease me.

If you want to learn more about me, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, David Spade, Peyton Manning ,Nicolewww.zuliesfans.com
Kidman, Michael Buble or other celebrities check out my sites.
Here is a link to my celebrity humor and other funny stories 
Celebrity makeup tips and more on the site as well.