Zulie Perfect Fans -Hollywood Blog on Celebrity Friends, Modeling, Acting

Friday, November 11, 2016

How To Make a Youtube Dance Video-with a bit of fun in it.


This is one of my YouTube videos that I created to explain a little about what goes into making a youtube video. It  has some funny moments in it those are the outtakes that would be removed. The second part of the video is the dance routine. It is easy to learn .If you stop and start the video. The dance is to BeyoncĂ©'s video"Dance For You" I have another version that is already online. That version was created by using this video as the dress rehearsal. I hope it makes you smile,gives you a fun tips and possibly a few new dance moves.
If you want to learn more about me, Tosh, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, David Spade, Peyton Manning ,Ricky Gervais, Michael Buble or other celebrities check out my sites.

https://pro-labs.imdb.com/name/nm8203600/
www.zuliesfans.com